Laurel's Creative Connection

Monday, October 31, 2011

Howdy!

My next batch of cards for Operation Write Home will be mostly cards for children; I was inspired by the story of a child who carried around a card from their mom or dad all day long. For this card I used DP's from Reminisce. I'm not sure who made the rubber stamp; I bought it at a flea market and it wasn't labeled. I colored the image with Copics, used Spica pen in the hatband and feather and a gold pen on the buckle, and attached it with dimensional tape. For the finishing touch I made a lasso of hemp twine.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Someone will defin1tely be carrying this one arround all day too becuae it is just so cute. That's some tedious coloring you did on the hatband and feather. Your lasso looks so cute. Those horseshoes along the bottom are a great touch also. I can't tell if that is part of the paper or a punch you used. In any case it works nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete